The summer shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 construction, as the first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complicated, but this a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic container to get the shower at the dacha will bring a great deal of difficulty. The way to manage all these nuances by themselves, we will now try to understand. Without or with heating
Before you pick a tank for your shower from the nation need to decide on its own functionality. On whether this plastic container will soon be equipped with heating, depends on the comfort of bathing. There are two Kinds of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize is a heated shower tank, also working on electricity. Needless to say, and without connecting to electricity this tank can be utilized, but in this is actually the comfort of utilizing water procedures. The simple fact is that within the plastic container is a heating component – TEH. If the sun did not have time to heat water, this problem can readily be solved with power. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water inside the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this period of time, the heating system is simply not included.
- A plastic tank with no heating is a regular tank, such as a cone mounted on the roof of a shower house. The water from the tank is heated by the sun. In other words, when the weather is wet and muddy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or deny to bathe at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cottage is seen very rarely, and then just in summertime.
The major difference between those tanks just installed heating component. Shape, volume, and color of the product can be extremely different. It is essential that any selected tank had a broad neck, easy to pour water and was securely attached to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black tanks are powerful. A massive part of a thin coating of water will be heated faster by the sun. Black walls of the tank attract the sun’s rays, in addition to the water inside the tank does not bloom.
Design features of plastic shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks for summer homes are particularly popular with customers for Many reasons;
- A special essay of plastic is used to create the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan to 30-50 decades. At precisely the identical moment, plastic tanks such as summer showers have been characterized by a moderate price, light weight and ease of setup. All you have to do is assemble the shower boxand repair the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the production of shower tanks, many manufacturers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees the security of water even during long-term storage. Vinyl does not corrode under most conditions, which cannot be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most often are created in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the shape of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 liters of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets via a broad neck or by pump.
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to 3 summertime and during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this brief period it’s enough to build a light cabin out of any sheet material. Not a terrible choice is a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which is not difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is better to choose polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material to get a dacha shower. For this case with victory will suit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just on this gorgeous and durable material.
Let’s consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let’s proceed to another stage of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the look of a Nation shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha requires the development of this project. It’s not essential to develop complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself exactly what you want to build a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and only put it on the floor. More complex in the production of shower to the foundation with water heating, however, such a style will probably last longer. Moreover, at a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Structure of a dacha shower begins with determining its location. It’s very important to note that the tank should be continuously filled with water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and hard. It’s much better to put the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a good deal of people, it should be put as close as you can into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath near the cesspool will conserve laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable not to deliver the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells from the sewage system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water from the tank of a summer shower is warmed from sunlight. The stall must be put in the sunniest location, where there is not any shade in the trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower booth and altering room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means that you can bathe at night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights must have a high degree of protection from water. It is best to place shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply instead of far to pull the electrical cable for light.
- Determined by the place of the place of the summer shower, begin to make a plot of the cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it had been determined that the garden shower will probably be using all the changing room. In the event the normal for the size of this normal shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room might need to bring a span of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the width of the layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the span of 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to increase to 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desirable, the dressing room could be organized in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure individually install additional racks, to which secure sheets of polycarbonate. toolbuild.ru The dimensions of this pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths in which, in addition to the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors there are benches and a desk.
- The complete height of the shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can reach 2.5 m, and even higher. The elevation in the shower stall will probably be reduced. Part of the space below will take a wooden tray, along with the shirt will probably hang on a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed to its construction.