For the standard maturation of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days per year, with average daily temperatures of more than 10o C are required. The plant’s requirement for heat is decided by the complete amount of temperatures throughout the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early types Want the Entire temperature of 2200-2400 C.
- Late types need more heat – from 3000 C.
At the middle belt of Russia, the sum of temperatures in summer time hardly reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most types need over 110 days for complete adulthood.
Growing grasses is interesting since it takes the gardener to continuously perform his own research and analytic work. Even when the winegrower is fully armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is required for him. The progression of the blossom is subject to particular principles, but in each single area, literally in each backyard, even more so in greenhouses, exactly the exact plants grow otherwise, requiring human operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the root system.
In places that are dry, online clay, stony and rubbly soils, the root penetrates to a depth of about 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the root lobes expand wide and are situated to a depth of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant also has to be taken into account. To comprehend the vineyard and plan function, you want to have an idea of the annual cycle of vine development.
Among the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench method is considered preferable. With this method, nutrients are applied to the soil at maximum area and thickness.
- The top soil layers are removed and placed separately.
- A trench roughly 60 cm deep will be dug.
- In the very bottom put a drainage layer of shattered rock – about 10 cm thick.
- About 1/3 of this thickness in a hole set a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (two parts) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Fill in the Rest of the substrate.
Grape plants locate themselves at a healthy environment. Their root system may grow sideways and downward, and from above it is protected by a hot loose cushion.
Greenhouse for avocado design with a detachable top
A broad assortment of grapes is offered in our store. One of the forms of mythical, widely known and the best of contemporary you can easily decide on the one that you want. For growing in greenhouses appropriate super early and early varieties of grapes, with a maturity period of these berries out of 90 to 120 days. Design Characteristics of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a thickness of 6 mm has been selected as the substance to pay the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a leader in the manufacture of all greenhouses for any use. It is not prickly, fire resistant, simple to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – to a bright winter the atmosphere in a greenhouse masterfasada.ru warms up to zero temperatures and it slowly decreases during the night.