Greenhouse using double-glazed windows is relevant not only in areas with cold weather, but also in other suburban zones for prolonging the period of fruit-bearing of submerged crops or year-round use.
The advantages of these glazing are undoubted:
- Outstanding thermal insulation will protect crops from early frosts.
- Glazing gently diffuses light, illuminating all corners of the space.
- Double glass averts sunburn over the leaves.
- Tight construction reduces heat loss when heating the greenhouse, and therefore saves energy.
- Packages won’t suffer from strong winds, hail or rain.
- The service life of glazing together with proper handling is over a couple of years.
- The aesthetic look of glazing makes it possible for you not to conceal the greenhouse in the bathtub, and install it in the front yard. Some proprietors of first contour greenhouses make them the most important decoration of the lawn or backyard.
Moreover, manufacturers provide double-glazed windows with a set of essential functions, such as special coatings for heat and energy savingprotection against mechanical influences and low temperatures, as well as soundproofing.
Procedure of auto-ventilation of greenhouses.
- Double-glazed windows may be with specific vents for ventilation, that are outfitted with apparatus with the purpose of automatic opening. This is very convenient, since not necessarily the owners have the chance to ventilate the greenhouse punctually.
- Benefits of glass greenhouse buildings
- Below are merely a few of the advantages of glass greenhouses:
- Glass greenhouses have proven over time to be long-lasting constructions masterseptika.ru. By way of instance, the French are actively using such greenhouses as the late 16th century to the present day. Rest assured: that a glass greenhouse will be your servant for a long time to come.
- Glass doesn’t retain UV beams, which are critical for rapid plant growth and fruit ripening, hence allowing you to take advantage of the energy of sun.
- Should you use tempered or laminated (thermal) glass, then this structure can withstand the most adverse conditions (precipitation in the form of large hail, extreme heat and even strong frost is not going to be any problem with the structure ). Moreover, there is an opportunity to put in heating apparatus inside them.
Needless to say, the glass also has disadvantages, which need to be taken into account when building it.
How to build a greenhouse from yourself
On a sunny day, the transparent coating of greenhouses allows short-wave solar power. It is absorbed by dark surfaces (soil, plants, equipment ), turns into long-wave radiation and remains in the structure. This very transformation occurs with the discharge of warmth, which creates a greenhouse effect inside the greenhouse.
So, glass windows absolutely allow the sun’s beams in the area and nearly completely retain the rear radiation, not permitting it to go out. In other words, unlike film, glass has become the most heat-saving material, which is one of the chief attributes of a good greenhouse.