On a hot summer that the water in a small state pool is heated obviously. After the weather is overcast heating time is extended or, in general, the temperature does not reach a comfortable temperature of +22oC. In large pools organic heating takes much longer. To address this problem, made a heater to your pool, working out of various energy sources.
The simplest water heater for the swimming pool is an heat exchanger. The basis of remonttool.ru this design is a tank, by which the liquid flows. It’s connected to the heating system or any heating water heater. Inside the tank is an integrated coil. This part is the heat exchanger. Pool water circulates through the coil, heating from the liquid in the tank.
Why do you need such a complex pool heater if you’re able to just run on the water right through the heater? You can use such a strategy, but there are two problems:
After warmed, they settle on the walls of this heat exchanger as a solid sludge, clogging it.
To costly boiler or leak heater doesn’t fail, the heating system has a second loop. The heat exchanger is easier and more economical to change whether it gets clogged or flows from oxidation of these walls.
Self-made heat exchanger – a coil of pipes on the heating system. In a tiny children’s pool piping is laid to the principle of this system”underfloor heating system”. A small amount of water that the coil will heat immediately, and with a large volume won’t cope. Electric models
The 2nd most popular is the electrical heater for your pool, composed of a human body, heating elements along with a thermostat. Devices are in two types:
- Accumulation. The device is made up of large tank, where the water is warmed from the heating elements, and from there it is fed into the pool.
- Flow-through. The gadget is connected to the water treatment method of their pool. There is a filter in the front of the water heater, which moves pressurized water, which gets rid of the formation of strong deposits.
- Depending on the capacity, the apparatus are connected to single-phase and three-phase networks. After calculating, the following parameters are considered:
- per 1 m3 of water at an open swimming pool – 1 kW of heating part energy;
- 1 m3 of water via an indoor swimming pool – 0.5 kW of heating components power.
The requirement to heat a great amount of water demands the usage of powerful devices. Electricity costs are enormous, and you want to put another field of pipes. Heating pump
Rather complicated from the machine of this heater to the pool pump describes innovative technology. The gadget is efficient and cost-effective, but it’s rarely used because of its high cost.
Significant: The heat pump works to the principle of the fridge, only here the circuit which releases heat, not cold, is in demand.
The system is composed of two circuits, inside which the fluid circulates. The outer pipe is placed underground, at the bottom of the reservoir or other location at which you are able to extract the heat. The interior circuit is placed inside the pool. It supplies the water that the heat extracted from the outer tube.